Patent #7,169,185 and #7,547,328
BioMedtrix Bibliography: Hip
- Alasdair Renwick, Toby Gemmill, J. Pink, D. Brodbelt, M. McKee: Radiographic Evaluation of BFX Acetabular Component Orientation, In editorial review, March 2011.
- Simon Roe, Denis Marcellin-Little: A New Hip-A New Life for Ailing Dogs, NC State University publication, Clinical Sciences, December 31, 2007, pages 14-16.
- Simon Roe, Denis Marcellin-Little, Duncan Lascelles: Short Term Outcome of Uncemented THR, NC State University publication, July 01, 2010.
- R McCulloch, S Roe, D Marcellin-Little: Resistance to Subsidence of an Uncemented Femoral Stem After Cerclage Wiring of a Fissure, Vet Surg, 2011.
- S.M Ganz, J. Jackson, B VanEnkevort: Risk Factors for Femoral Fracture after Canine Press-Fit Cementless Hip Arthroplasty, Vet Surg 2010;39:688-695.
- W Liska: THR Decision Making-Cemented or Cementless Implants?, presentation W Liska, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists, 2007.
- William D. Liska, THR Decision Making Cemented or Cementless Implants? Presentation at BVOA, December 4, 2009.
- C Andrews, W Liska, D Roberts: Sciatic Neurapraxia As a Complication in 1000 Consecutive Canine Total Hip Replacements, Vet Surg, 37:254-262, 2008.
- KS Schulz, PB Vasseur, SM Stover, PH Kass: Transverse plane evaluation of the effects of surgical technique on stem positioning and geometry of reconstruction in canine total hip replacement, AJVR 1998; No. 8: 1071-1078.
- KS Schulz: Application of Arthroplasty Principles to Canine Cemented Total Hip Replacement, Vet Surg :29:578-593, 2000.
- R Ben-Amotz, W Liska, B Beale, K Keifer: Ilio-femoral external fixator application for temporary stabilization of recurring caudal ventral hip joint luxation after total hip replacement, Vet Comp Orthop Traumatol, Vol 2: 1-4, 2009.
- W Liska, B Poteet: Pulmonary Embolism Associated with Canine Total Hip Replacement, Vet Surg, 32:178-186, 2003.
- W Liska: Femur Fractures Associated with Canine Total Hip Replacement, Vet Surg, 33:164-172, 2004.
- BT Torres, JN Chambers, SC Budsberg: Successful Cementless Cup Reimplantation Using Cortical Bone Graft Augmentation after an Acetabular Fracture and Cup Displacement, Vet Surg 2009;38:87-91.
- J Dyce, ML Olmstead: Removal of Infected Canine Cemented Total Hip Prosthesis Using a Femoral Window Technique, Vet Surg 2002;31:552-560.
- B. Torres, S. Budsberg: Revision of Cemented Total Hip Arthroplasty with Cementless Components in Three Dogs, Vet Surg 2009;38:81-86.
- J Dyce, ML Olmstead: Revision Options in Total Hip Replacement, Internal Ohio State University publication, December 2009.
- C Sidebotham. BFX Stem Torsional Study. Internal BioMedtrix technical report, July 29, 2005.
- D Marcellin-Little, O Cansizoglu, O Harrysson, S Roe. In vitro evaluation of a low-modulus mesh canine prosthetic stem, AJVR, Vol 71, No.9, September 2010.
- DX Lascelles, M Freire, SC Roe, V DePuy, E Smith, DJ Marcellin-Little: Evaluation of Functional Outcome After BFX Total Hip Replacement Using a Pressure Sensitive Walkway, Vet Surg 2010;39:71-77.
- K.A Johnson, M. Demaria, M.P. Kowaleski, A. Torres, P. Rajala-Schultz: Gait analysis after BFX total hip arthroplasty in dogs, presentation 13th ESVOT Congress, September 7-10, 2006.
- S Pearson, J Dyce, et.al. An Analytical Approach to the Design of Canine Cemented Hip Prostheses, Ohio State University Department of Mechanical Engineering, October 2003.
- J Simmons, C Sidebotham, J Dyce: Evaluation of the Effectiveness of a Workshop in Training for Total Hip Replacement, presentation ACVS Conference, October 2010.
For veterinary professionals